Friday, 5 December 2008

London Visit (Task7)

I went to Tate Modern a couples of weeks ago.
In this garalley, a variety of art is exhabited, especially modern art.

To be honest, I am not interested in art work itself.
But, this musuem was something attract to me.
It is hard to explain....
All of art work in this museum is completly defferent from other museum.
When I went to this museum and saw these arts at first time, I thought.... This is not art.
For instance, there is a blocks which just was piled up one on top of another.
Is this art?

Another is much more curious.
There is a painting, but nothing.
Nothing is drawing and painting.

It just cut at centre of painting with knife!! That's it!!
I do not know how to discribe my feeling.
If you care about that, you are better to go there definitely!
I sorongly recommend it.

No comments: